Welcome to Hollinswood & Priorslee Medical Practice
An Online Consultation service is available where you can gain access to help and information on a variety of common ailments and questions.You will also be able to ask your GP for online advice anmd receive an answer by email.
Navigate to the appointments page and click on the 'Online Consult '
Click on the picture and you will be re-directed to our online consultation page.
Please do not contact the surgery before 11.00 for blood or urine results.
This is our busiest time and we are unable to look up or speak to a clinician regarding results -unless it is an emergency- until after 11.00.
Your compliance with this request is
2020/21 Covid-19 vaccination Programme
Please see link to resources on COVID-19 vaccination for eligible children and young people: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccination-resources-for-children-and-young-people
Link includes leaflets on:
· COVID-19 vaccination: a guide for eligible children and young people aged 12 to 17 years
· COVID-19 vaccination: a guide for eligible children and young people aged 16 to 17 years
· Information for children and young people on what to expect after their COVID-19 vaccination
· COVID-19 vaccination for at-risk children and young people aged 12 to 15 years (simple text)
· Consent form
Also, flu and covid vaccinations for school age children are getting conflated. Here’s a link to the flu materials (if you haven’t already seen these): https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/flu-vaccination-leaflets-and-posters
This year school immunisation teams will be providing Flu and Covid vaccines to children aged 12 to 15. Parents will be asked to give permission for their child to be immunised as part of the consent process.
It is important to remember:
· You will need to make a decision on consent separately for the Flu and Covid vaccines. You can give permission for your child to have both vaccines, only Flu vaccine, only Covid vaccine or neither vaccine.
· Please return your consent form even if you are declining vaccines otherwise we may need to contact you as we do not know your decision
· If you have any questions then we can help you decide
· If you change your mind please let us know straight away
Here are 5 reasons to have the flu vaccine :
1. Protect yourself
The vaccine will help protect you against flu and serious complications such as bronchitis and pneumonia
2. Protect your family and friends
Having the vaccine will help protect more vulnerable friends and family
3. No injection needed
The nasal spray is painless and easy to have
4. It’s better than having flu
The nasal spray helps protect against flu, has been given to millions worldwide and has an excellent safety record
5. Avoid lost opportunities
If your child gets flu, they may be unwell for several days and not be able to go to school or do the things they enjoy
With patients' needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
Get Well, Keep Well
Of course we’re not just here for when you are unwell. Our team of healthcare professionals and back-up staff offer a number of clinics and services to promote good health and wellbeing whatever your medical condition.
We hope you enjoy having a look around the site and familiarising yourself with some of the online features such as ordering a repeat prescription. Whatever your thoughts, be sure to let us know via our feedback function. Comments and suggestions are always a great way of helping us continue to enhance the way we look after you.
All of our surgeries are accessible to those patients with disabilities.
(Site updated 14/10/2021)