Please do not contact the surgery before 11.00 a.m. for blood or urine results.
Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice offers a range of clinics and healthcare services:
Chronic Illness Management
- Coronary heart disease
We also offer minor injuries
We are now able to see & treat, or refer patients with minor injuries. The list of recommended injuries to be included are:
- Lacerations capable of closure by simple techniques
- Superficial Injury of eye
- Partial thickness thermal burns or scalds involving broken skin:
- Foreign bodies superficially embedded in tissues
- An injury that is not amenable to simple domestic first aid, including for example
- Minor Head injuries where there has been no loss of consciousness.
Other clinics and services
- Anti coagulation
- Blood pressure tests
- Blood tests - Mornings only
- Cervical smears
- Diabetic Foot Checks - Low risk only
- Contraceptive services
- Child health
- Health Trainer
- Dressings & stitch removal
- Maternity services
- Vaccinations and immunisations
Healthy Lifestyle Advisor
A healthy lifestyle advisor visits Hollinswood Surgery every Tuesday between 1.30 - 4.30. The Lifesyle Advisor can do a free lifestyle screen which will include a Blood Pressure Check, Height, Weight and Carbon monoxide Monitoring.
They are there to support you to make any positive changes you need to live a healthier lifestyle. They have a wealth of knowledge about local groups and services that will help you to make and sustain those changes.
You can have up to 6 sessions with the advisor at the practice where you can learn about Nutrition, Weight Management and how to be more Physically active. The advisor can also help with Alcohol and Smoking issues and support you with your General Emotional Wellbeing.
If you like to speak to someone and take the first steps please call 01952 382582
or email email@example.com
All support from the Healthy Lifestyle Team is Free and Completely Confidential